CIMB simplifies your medical billing process.
Our team of experts uses the best medical billing software to increase the revenues of your practice within the shortest period of time. Maximize your revenue cycle with our solutions, technology and expertise.
With our expertise in accounts receivable management, we ensure the most efficient and the maximum reimbursement for your practice.
What we Offer
Prompt Claim Submission and Payment Posting
- Electronic or Paper claim submission
- Daily claim submission
- Prompt and accurate posting of patient and insurance payments
Managing the underpaid claims
- Management of denied claims
- Re-submission of denied or underpaid claims
- Management of appeals made on denied claims
- Effective Payment Processing
Verification of patient’s eligibility for insurance and benefits
- Verification of plans, policy status and plan exclusions
- Verification of deductibles, co-insurances, etc.
- Reliable medical coding
- A full reporting suite provides insightful intelligence to support your decision making
- Get comprehensive management reports tailored to your practice’s needs
- Benchmark your practice’s performance against industry standards
- Inbound and outbound call center for patient questions, concerns and payments
- Creation and mailing of patient invoices and statements
- Multi-point payment options
Your billing and collections get the attention they deserve from start to finish. This means that you and your staff can focus on the real business of your practice — ensuring the good health and well-being of your patients.
Take the stress and burden of Credentialing and Contracting out of your life. We complete all Credentialing in-house as it is a crucial aspect of your clinic.
We have streamlined the credentialing processes, so we can quickly and accurately manage your paperwork.
In-House Credentialing includes:
- Credentialing and Enrollment
- Complete one application versus one application for each payer.
- Medicare Enrollment and Revalidation
- Medicare enrollment and revalidation applications in all fifty states.
- Hospital Privileging Forms Completion
- Maintenance of Credentials
- Malpractice Insurance Certificate
- State License
- Federal DEA Certificate
- State Controlled Substance Certificate
- Board Certification / Other Certifications
Solutions for your Practice include:
- Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Affordable and comprehensive EHR solution with actual support
- Courier Services
- Temp Staffing
- Budget Forecasting
- IT support solutions
- Medical Waste Disposal
- Secure Document Destruction
- …and more